Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of pumps and mixers for the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries located in Middleton, has an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, highly organized, and effective Machine Production Manager. This position will be responsible for growing the machining department along with the company by leading and utilizing the strengths of each associate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Promotes associate growth and development through training and mentoring.
• Applies a constant improvement approach to achieving operations excellence, program execution and company goals.
• Effectively works with other department supervisors, quality, engineering and operations to develop and execute plans and projects to meet future production needs.
• Effectively manage vendor and customer relationships and expectations.
• Develops new machining processes as needed.
• Ensures that equipment and facilities are clean and properly maintained for efficient production.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be able to manage a project from inception to completion, lead a team, and foster positive working relationships. The candidate will possess strong leadership skills, a track record of meeting deadlines, and solid knowledge and understanding of technical drawings and machining processes. They will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, along with 7-10 years of experience in manufacturing management, including experience with improving manufacturing processes, the ability to grow a department, and production planning.
We offer an excellent working environment and a generous benefits package.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted August 6, 2019