1. The FZX pump draws the base fluid out of the supply tank and transfers it through a short pipe to the Powder Mixer.
2. When the FZX pump is throttled at the suction side by the liquid control valve, a strong vacuum is generated in the “Y” pipe below the funnel.
3. This vacuum draws powder or liquid directly into the fluid flow. As this mixture passes through the FZX pump, mixing begins to take place.
4. The FZX then pumps this premix through the FS Shear Blender where any remaining lumps are eliminated by high turbulent action.
5. The product mixture is pumped from the powder mixer to a batch tank or another process tank.
No-Risk Trials Available