Thursday, September 29, 2016
How It Works: Powder Induction and Blending
Operating the Fristam Powder Mixer
How It Works
- The FZX pump draws the fluid into the Powder Mixer.
- When the FZX pump is throttled at the suction side by the liquid control valve, a strong vacuum is generated below the hopper.
- This vacuum draws the powder directly into the fluid flow. As this mixture passes through the FZX pump, mixing begins to take place.
- The FZX then pumps this premix through the FS Shear Blender where any remaining lumps are eliminated by high turbulence action.
- The product mixture leaves the Powder Mixer as a homogeneous solution.
No-Risk Trials Available