Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of high quality stainless steel pumps, mixers and blenders, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician in our Middleton, WI manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance activities of existing equipment, facilities and associated systems that are consistent with regulatory guidelines, company policy and safety requirements. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Repair and replace parts on drill presses, grinders, floor scrubber, fork lift and polishing ID machines.
• Repair and replace electrical switches and small motor controls, replace fuses and lighting equipment, replace burnt out bulbs and install drop cords.
• Assist in the operation and maintenance of HVAC systems
• Perform maintenance on the building, facilities, and the grounds to include pest control, snow removal from entrances and sidewalks, and office furniture installation and repair as needed.
• Assist with requests for building maintenance/cleaning supplies
• Maintain the plant preventative maintenance program and assist with such maintenance.
• Maintain required maintenance logs, files, equipment manuals, prints and electrical diagrams.
• Maintain the compressors and compressed air system
• Assist in the diagnosis of CNC machine malfunctions; order new parts and make simple repairs or minor adjustments through the use of machine assembly prints to keep equipment running.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a high school diploma with 3-5 years of related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of building mechanical and electrical systems and components including HVAC, fire alarm systems, and security systems required. A basic knowledge of CNC machine operation a plus. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and stand, walk, kneel for extended periods of time.
We offer an excellent working environment and a generous benefits package. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.