Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of pumps and mixers for the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries located in Middleton, WI has an excellent opportunity for a QA Inspector (M - F, 7 - 3 p.m.).
This position will be responsible to provide support to manufacturing, purchasing, engineering and sales by conducting a variety of inspection activities. Duties will include:
• Visually and dimensionally inspect purchased and manufactured product
• Perform ISIR’s on parts from new vendors
• Review MTRs and C of Cs for traceability, maintain documents for efficient retrieval and create Product Contact Reports as required
• Assist in gage calibration activities
• Operate a pre-programmed CNC coordinate measuring machine as needed
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent with training in the use of basic inspection equipment and a minimum of one year related experience. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and to use basic gages and measuring equipment is required. Individuals must have a customer and company-focused attitude with a high attention to detail. Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs required. Must be able to lift 40-45 lbs frequently and sit or stand for long periods of time.
Starting pay is $15 – 17/hr depending on experience. We offer an excellent working environment and a generous benefits package. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org