Fristam Pumps USA, has an immediate opening for a Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse Coordinator
Basic Functions of the job:
• Effective and proper communication to all company associates including the proper ability and etiquette to utilize email, voice mail and the writing of any memos or notes.
• Support Customer Service with daily order activities including preparation of all required paperwork including packing lists, Bill of Ladings, etc.
• Ability to acquire documented freight quotes for the scheduling of shipments to meet customer needs.
• Efficiently pull and prepare parts orders.
• Package parts to ensure damage free transit to the customer.
• Follow all ISO, safety, and any other company procedures and work instructions.
• Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area including all storage areas.
• Safely operate all department tools and equipment including hand tools, carts, foam machine, ladders, and lift equipment.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Successfully complete the forklift safety course and maintain safe driving and operating skills.
• Ability to receive and inspect all incoming goods. Document any damage on incoming BOLs along with communicating any qty or damage issues to Purchasing and/or the delivering freight carrier.
• Support and/or assist Purchasing, Machining, Polishing, Assembly, and Accounting with maintaining accurate inventories including the proper identification, storage, handling, and dispensing of parts so that we adhere to “FIFO”, First In, First Out and provide our customers a quality product on a timely basis.
• Ability to read and process documentation related to shipping, receiving, and storage with adequate computer skills to navigate and/or enter data into the company ERP (enterprise resource planning) system, “Pro Alpha”, along with basic computer skills for use of company hardware and software.
• Make suggestions for improvements to processes, procedures, or logistics to support company goals and objectives.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org