Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of high quality stainless steel pumps, mixers and blenders, has an immediate opening for a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator in our Middleton, WI manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for receiving, shipping, storing and distributing materials and products within the warehouse ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Receive all incoming parts and RGA’s including stocking into correct locations and receiving into the manufacturing software
• Process all shipments to meet shipping deadlines
• Label parts and locations
• Accurately pull parts for customer orders in a timely manner
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Palletize raw castings and forgings
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Support the Customer Service department with daily order activities
A successful Shipping & Receiving Coordinator will possess the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A background in warehousing, including shipping, receiving and inventory preferred
• High attention to detail
• A good attitude, team player, and a focus on safety
• Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on meticulous housekeeping
• Ability to read and process documentation related to shipping, receiving, and storage.
• Must be able to operate a forklift
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. as needed
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, UPS and Fed-Ex software, and Internet navigation
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
We offer an excellent working environment and a generous benefits package.
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fristam Pumps USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted February 1, 2021