Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of pumps and mixers for the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate in our Middleton, WI manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for packing products in crates and boxes for domestic and foreign shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Package inspected products into shipping cartons according to customer specifications and transfer cartons to staging or shipping area
• Build crates and boxes according to specified dimensions, using care in bracing and blocking to eliminate shifting of product in transit
• Use appropriate packing materials to prevent breakage or damage
• Properly stock and rotate materials as needed
• Maintain raw materials storage areas as assigned
• Accurately pull parts for customer orders in a timely manner
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Palletize raw castings and forgings
A successful Warehouse Associate will possess the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in a warehouse environment
• Ability to read and process documentation related to shipping, receiving, and storage
• Demonstrated understanding and use of appropriate work instructions and procedures
• Ability to utilize a variety of standard office and warehouse equipment including but not limited to copiers, phone, pallet jack, forklift, etc.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds regularly; 75 pounds occasionally
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
We offer an excellent working environment and a generous benefits package.
Email a resume to email@example.com.
Fristam Pumps USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted September 28, 2021