Hygiene is in our genes: Fristam’s company history began in 1909 with the production of cream and cheese vats and refrigeration units for dairies by Friederich Stamp, the great-grandfather of our current managing director, Wolfgang Stamp, and our technical director, Joachim Friedsch.
The first Fristam stainless steel pump was manufactured in 1931 – from the very start in compliance with the individual requirements of our customers. Since then the success of Fristam has been based on three principles: Quality, Flexibility and Innovation.
Over the generations, Fristam has established itself as a major manufacturer of high quality stainless steel pumps, blenders and mixers. Today, Fristam products can be found in many of the world's top beverage, brewing, bio-pharmaceutical and food processing companies. With an international network of manufacturing sites, sales offices and distributors, Fristam products are in service a respected as a benchmark of quality worldwide.
Fristam product development and company timeline:
1931 - Sheet Metal Pump
1936 - FP Investment Cast Pump
1948 - FZ Liquid Ring Pump
1953 - FK Positive Displacement Pump
1977 - Office and Manufacturing in U.S.A.
1981 - FM Multi-Stage Centrifugal
1987 - FPX Standard Duty Centrifugal
1992 - FL Positive Displacement Pump
1995 - FKL Positive Displacement Pump
1997 - FZX Liquid Ring Pump
2003 - FS Shear Blender
2004 - Powder Mixer
2004 - FPR Centrifugal Pump
2010 - FKL "A" Positive Displacement Pump
2016 - FDS Twin Screw Pump